So, Techsnoop spent a couple of hours this weekend reviewing some of the new video marketing tools available. The first one to be reviewed is Stupeflix.
- Site is free to use for basic videos.
- The site is very easy to use.
- The videos can be shared via Twitter, Facebook or embeded.
- The videos can be uploaded to your existing YouTube or Vimeo account.
- No ability to add text to frames.
- Very limited editing.
Basically, if your content is not exactly formatted before upload, you are stuck. This means you need an independent video editor to add or edit video clips before you add them to Stupeflix. Kind of defeats the purpose.
Check out the videos below and let us know what you think in the comments.